- Design Charrettes
- Project Analysis and Programming
- Full Design and Space Planning for Ground-up Construction.
- Land Maximization Analysis
- Conceptual Studies for feasibility analysis.
- Limited Hourly Consultation Services available to help you through the "Sticky Parts" of the Project.
- Building Code review and Permit
- Marketing Collateral Material.
- 3D modeling from concept to final rendering.
- Photo-montage (i.e. new building inserted into an existing site on aerial view, elevation or street view).
- Building shadowing studies, sun impact on the building on different seasons.
- 3D Topographic Visualization.
- View angles, potential problems and advantages.
- Photo realistic renderings with V-Ray
- Research on zoning, codes, and planning
- Coordination with plan reviewers, clients, and building officials
- Review of construction drawings and other documents to ensure that they follow city code requirements
- Analysis of proposed project materials to determine if they are acceptable according to jurisdiction requirements
- Meeting with city officials to complete pre-submittal reviews
- Negotiation of expedited process to receiving an RTI (ready-to-issue)